Let's Play Lacrosse!!
We're looking forward to another exciting
season of Lacrosse this spring!
The Alameda Lacrosse spring season will consist of regularly scheduled practices and local games. All practices are designed to further develop the skills of our players as well as provide an entry-level introduction to lacrosse for all new players.
Alameda Lacrosse participates in the Northern California Junior Lacrosse Association (NCJLA). The NCJLA offers 5 divisions for both boys and girls, and is an age-based league that follows USA Lacrosse guidance.
Alameda Lacrosse and the NCJLA require 100% USA Lacrosse participation. Every player and coach must have a current membership valid through the end of May 2024. (Youth and High School Players $35)
USA Lacrosse Age Chart (Boys and Girls)
- High School (HS)
- Practices start late January / early February (varies per division) and continue through the end of May
- Each team will practice 1-2x's per week (varies per division)
- Game and practice schedules will be posted in Sports Engine once finalized after Jan 1st
- Pre-season Play Day weekend of Feb 24-25 (All Teams)
- Approx. 8-12 in season games (varies per division)
- Post Season Tournament is mid-May
- HOME FIELDS: Estuary Park, Harrington Park and other ARPD fields
Fees for 2024: Registration fees cover field use fees, NCJLA referee fees, equipment costs, volunteer background checks, insurance and more. If you have questions about our fees, please contact Alameda Lacrosse at email@example.com.
- 8U - $199
- 10U - $350
- 12U - $450
- 14U - $550
- Girls HS $299
- Volunteer Buyout - $275 (for families who do not have time to volunteer; however many volunteer opportunities are available on and off the field - please see within the registration form)
- We will use the same uniforms as last season
- New Players: You may order a new one or request to borrow from our limited inventory
- Returning Players: You may order a new one if you need a new size or a replacement
- A link to our uniform store will be included in your registration confirmation email and can also be found on our website. New uniforms are $58.00 and must be ordered prior to December 20th
- Purchased separately - cost varies
- Girls: Stick, Goggles, Mouthguard, Cleats, (Headgear is optional and recommended for players who wear eyeglasses. Cascade model is recommended)
- Boys: Stick, Helmet, Protective Gear/Pads, Mouthguard with strap, Cleats
- A link to our Equipment Page will be included in your confirmation email
- Alameda Lacrosse has a limited amount of loaner equipment to borrow
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request to borrow our loaner equipment
Financial Aid/Scholarships/Payment Plans
- If you are in need of financial support please email us: email@example.com
- An ALC Financial Aid Application will be emailed to you
- We also offer a payment plan. 50% payment due upon registration. Balance due February 1st, 2024.
- NCJLA Scholarships -We have access to NCJLA scholarships; these are available on a first come first serve basis, so please sign-up and apply early!!
- Renew or Purchase your USA Lacrosse Player Membership at www.usalacrosse.com/membership.
- Create or sign-into a Sports Engine Account below (you may use your existing Sports Engine account that was created for other sports)
- Complete the registration
- Once registration is completed, proceed to ordering your uniform. This link will be provided in your registration confirmation email.
- “Encore” is the company we use to order uniforms. They will have links for all required and recommended equipment.
- Download the Sports Engine app. All practices, games and communication will go through this app.